- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs frozen hashbrowns (I like to use the chunks, not the shredded potatoes)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 med. onion, diced fine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar (I usually use about 1 cup of cheddar and 1 cup of colby jack)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together sour cream, cream of chicken, and melted butter. Mix in shredded cheese and onion. Add potatoes and combine.
- Pour into lightly greased 9x13 pan or casserole dish. Cover and bake for about 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More