- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs frozen hashbrowns (I like to use the chunks, not the shredded potatoes)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 med. onion, diced fine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar (I usually use about 1 cup of cheddar and 1 cup of colby jack)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together sour cream, cream of chicken, and melted butter. Mix in shredded cheese and onion. Add potatoes and combine.
- Pour into lightly greased 9x13 pan or casserole dish. Cover and bake for about 45 minutes.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More