- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 2 lbs frozen hashbrowns (I like to use the chunks, not the shredded potatoes)
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 med. onion, diced fine
- 2 cups shredded cheddar (I usually use about 1 cup of cheddar and 1 cup of colby jack)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together sour cream, cream of chicken, and melted butter. Mix in shredded cheese and onion. Add potatoes and combine.
- Pour into lightly greased 9x13 pan or casserole dish. Cover and bake for about 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More