- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-30 ounce bag of frozen hash Bbowns
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups CoJack (marble jack) cheese, shredded
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Defrost hashbrowns. Melt butter. Add soup, sour cream and salt to butter. Stir. Add hashbrowns and shredded cheese.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray and poor in ingredients. Top with bread crumbs. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, covered loosely with foil. Remove foil last five minutes to brown.
NotesIf these aren't provided at every family gathering, our niece, Tracy, cries. She's in her twenties. She's too old to cry over missing cheesy hashbrowns! Alas, we are not willing to take a chance and sometimes more than one of us will show up with a pan full of them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday EntertainingSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More