- Cooking Time: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb cooked, chopped ham
- 4 slices cooked, cumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup shredded Sharp cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 medium tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 9" pie crust
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- Layer first seven ingredients in uncooked 9" pie crust.
- Combine eggs, sour cream and mustard.
- Pour over mixture in pie crust.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More