- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb (340 g) Extra Lean Ground beef
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1.5 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 can (700ml) pasta sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 9 whole wheat lasagna noodles
- 1 container (500ml) low fat cottage cheese
- 2 cups park skim mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Brown meat with garlic and oregano in saucepan.
- Stir in pasta sauc; simmmer 5 min. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in tomato.
- Spread 1/2 cup sauce mixture onto bottom of 9x13 baking dish. .
- Cover with layer of 3 noodles, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup mozzarella and 1 cup remaining sauce mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining noodles and remaining sauce mixture.
- Cover wtih foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Uncover; top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered for 5 mkinutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Number of Servings: 12
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
GAES PTO Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More