- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 frozen cocktail meatballs
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cubed peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 jar (16 ounces) process cheese sauce
- In a large saucepan, brown meatballs; drain.
- Add the water, celery, corn, potatoes, carrot, onion, bouillon and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the cheese sauce; heat through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More