- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 20 frozen cocktail meatballs
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup cubed peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 jar (16 ounces) process cheese sauce
- In a large saucepan, brown meatballs; drain.
- Add the water, celery, corn, potatoes, carrot, onion, bouillon and hot pepper sauce; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in the cheese sauce; heat through.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The NourishFull Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Raw “Vodka Sauce”
Memere's Chocolate Chip CookiesSee More