- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis recipe came from my Weight Watcher Leader. It's great and so easy, I've shared it with my family and friends.When I'm really hungry in the evening I make it without the pasta for a 1 point snack.
- 56grams or 1 ounce whole wheat elbow pasta
- 1 wedges of Laughing Cow Cheese (sun dried tomato and garlic)
- 1/2 cup broccoli or califlower florets
- 1 tsp Mc Cormicks Grilling Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions
- steam broccoli or califlower in microwave
- In medium size bowl add pasta and vegetables,
- add salt and Mc Cormick's grilling blend.
- Stir in Laughing Cow Cheese.
- 158 Calories
- 2.4 gm. Fat
- 10 mg. Cholesterol
- 286.1 gm. Sodium
- 4.6 gm. Fiber
- 7.4 gm. Protein