- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 10
- 56grams or 1 ounce whole wheat elbow pasta
- 1 wedges of Laughing Cow Cheese (sun dried tomato and garlic)
- 1/2 cup broccoli or califlower florets
- 1 tsp Mc Cormicks Grilling Blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
- Cook and drain pasta according to directions
- steam broccoli or califlower in microwave
- In medium size bowl add pasta and vegetables,
- add salt and Mc Cormick's grilling blend.
- Stir in Laughing Cow Cheese.
- 158 Calories
- 2.4 gm. Fat
- 10 mg. Cholesterol
- 286.1 gm. Sodium
- 4.6 gm. Fiber
- 7.4 gm. Protein
NotesThis recipe came from my Weight Watcher Leader. It's great and so easy, I've shared it with my family and friends.When I'm really hungry in the evening I make it without the pasta for a 1 point snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More