- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans English peas, drained
- 4 stalks celery, diced finely
- 1/2 white onion, grated
- 1/4 C. sweet pickle relish, drained
- 4 dill pickles, grated
- 1/2 medium green pepper, finely diced
- 1 1/4 C. finely diced Colby cheese
- 1 scant cup mayo
- salt and lemon pepper to taste.
- Mix all ingredients and chill thoroughly. This salad is best if chilled overnight. This salad holds up well and has a great flavor. I've been told this is the best pea salad ever.
NotesI found a recipe years ago and altered somewhat until I came up with a pea salad that is always a hit. Grating the pickles for this recipe allows me to rationalize purchasing my microplane grater
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More