CHEESY PEPPERONI BLOSSOMS
Cheesy Pepperoni Blossoms
- Cooking Time: 13-15 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 roll (11 oz) thin crust pizza dough*
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- salt/pepper to taste
- 20 slices of pepperoni (I didn't really count these--put on as many as you like)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make sure to use the "thin" crust pizza dough.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Unroll pizza dough onto baking sheet. Spread olive oil evenly over dough. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper and basil. Top with pepperoni and shredded cheese.
Beginning with short side, roll up the pizza dough jelly roll style. Pinch the seam closed and cut into 8 slices. Place slices cut side down back onto baking sheet. Bake in pre-heated oven for 13-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbling.
For smaller appetizer, roll the dough from the long side and make them a bit smaller