- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 potatoes, peeled and sliced
- 4 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan with sliced potatoes. Arrange the pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- In a bowl, stir together the cheddar cheese and French onion soups. Pour the soup over the pork chops.
- Cover pan and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until internal pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F (70 degrees C). Sprinkle chops with Monterey Jack cheese and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Taste of CenturyLink
Fun appetizers and snacksSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More