- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2lb southern style frozen hash browns(cubed)
- 1/2 package velveeta cut in small cubes
- 1 stick butter or margerine
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1/2 cup sauteed onions
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup butter or margerine
- 2 cups corn flakes
- mix top ingredients together and pour into 9x13 greased pan, mix topping ingredients together add on top. Bake uncovered 350* for 45 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More