- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 12 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls or 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 strips pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- Roll each Texas™ roll or 2 dinner rolls combined into a 7-inch rope. Flatten each rope. Cut twelve 6-inch strips of cheese 1/2-inch thick. Place one strip of cheese on each flattened rope. Tightly pinch dough around cheese to form a breadstick. Place butter and potato chips in shallow bowls. Roll each breadstick in butter and then in crushed potato chips. Place seam side up on a sprayed baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 20 minutes or until golden brown.
NotesUsually found photographing Rhodes recipes, photographer Mitch Rogers submitted this winning recipe in a recent Rhodes Employee Recipe Contest. Sour Cream & Onion Potato Chips give a seasoned kick to these breadsticks.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More