- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 baking potatoes, pierced with fork
- 1/3 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 oz American cheese, cut into 8 cubes
- 8 broccoli florets
- Place potatoes in microwave and cook on HIGH 10 minutes. Slice potatoes in half. Cut small slice from round ends of each potato (this lets them sit upright on a plate).
- Hold potatoes with clean kitchen towel and scoop out centers into medium bowl. Mash potatoes in bowl with fork until fluffy. Add milk, butter, and salt. Using electric mixer set on medium speed, beat until blended; do not overmix.
- Divide mixture evenly among 8 potato shells and arrange in microwavable dish. Top each shell with cheese cube and broccoli floret. Place in microwave and cook on HIGH 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More