- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 8 Yukon Gold potatoes (gives a buttery taste)
- 6 cups water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon (crumbled)
- Boil peeled, cubed potatoes in water until soft.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Cut up cream cheese into small pieces and add to potatoes.
- Add half and half.
- Continue cooking on medium heat until cream cheese is melted
- Before serving add shredded cheese and bacon crumbles.
NotesGreat cold weather comfort food!
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Cookin'See More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More