- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 8 Yukon Gold potatoes (gives a buttery taste)
- 6 cups water
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup bacon (crumbled)
- Boil peeled, cubed potatoes in water until soft.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Turn heat down to medium.
- Cut up cream cheese into small pieces and add to potatoes.
- Add half and half.
- Continue cooking on medium heat until cream cheese is melted
- Before serving add shredded cheese and bacon crumbles.
NotesGreat cold weather comfort food!
Submitted by: "Rhonda Smith"
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More