- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 6 red potatoes with skins on, boiled, cooled and grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (1-8 ounce package)shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 10½ ounce can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup melted margarine
- Prepare potatoes. Mix remaining ingredients, gently fold in prepared potatoes. Spread in a greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350º for 1 hour.
- Can be prepared ahead, bake an additional 15 minutes if refrigerated.
NotesA wonderful recipe featuring my "best freind" the potato!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More