- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA wonderful recipe featuring my "best freind" the potato!
- 6 red potatoes with skins on, boiled, cooled and grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (1-8 ounce package)shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 10½ ounce can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup melted margarine
- Prepare potatoes. Mix remaining ingredients, gently fold in prepared potatoes. Spread in a greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350º for 1 hour.
- Can be prepared ahead, bake an additional 15 minutes if refrigerated.
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More