- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 6 red potatoes with skins on, boiled, cooled and grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (1-8 ounce package)shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 10½ ounce can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup melted margarine
- Prepare potatoes. Mix remaining ingredients, gently fold in prepared potatoes. Spread in a greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350º for 1 hour.
- Can be prepared ahead, bake an additional 15 minutes if refrigerated.
NotesA wonderful recipe featuring my "best freind" the potato!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More