- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 6 red potatoes with skins on, boiled, cooled and grated
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups (1-8 ounce package)shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 10½ ounce can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup melted margarine
- Prepare potatoes. Mix remaining ingredients, gently fold in prepared potatoes. Spread in a greased 13x9 pan. Bake at 350º for 1 hour.
- Can be prepared ahead, bake an additional 15 minutes if refrigerated.
NotesA wonderful recipe featuring my "best freind" the potato!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More