- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 c Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 c Thousand Island Dressing
- 4 oz Deli Corned Beef, chopped
- 1/2 c Sauerkraut, well-drained
- Cocktail Rye Bread
- Heat oven to 400F degrees.Mix cream cheese, 1 cup of the Swiss cheese, dressing, and corned beef.
- Spread in a pie plate, 9X 1 1/4-inches.
- Top with sauerkraut and remaining 1/2 cup Swiss cheese.
- Bake about 1 minutes or until bubbly around edge.
- Serve hot with cocktail rye.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hazelnut and Espresso Cookies
Southern Fried Pork Chops
Wine Marinated Pork Tenderloin with Braised Green CabbageSee More