- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 packet (or 1 1/2 Tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large skillet on medium heat. Stir frequently until warmed through.
- Easy as that.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More