- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 packet (or 1 1/2 Tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a large skillet on medium heat. Stir frequently until warmed through.
- Easy as that.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More