- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 to 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 cups (8oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- In a large skillet or saucepan; saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Add potatoes, salt,pepper and lemon peel. Remove from heat. Spoon half the mixture into a greased 1 1/2 qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Repeat layers. Combine bread crumbs, butter and rosemary; sprinkle over cheese. Cover and bake at 400* for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 20 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender.
- Serves: 8 to 10
NotesAlot of my Potato recipes I got from my sister...she loves potatoes and is always fixing them in different ways. This is one I fix often.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More