- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 20
- Cheesy Smoked Pork Chops
- 6 Boneless Smoked Pork Chops
- 1 16 oz bag of Frozen Cauilflower
- 1 Cup shredded Chedder Cheese
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon Sour Cream
- 1/2 Large onion sliced (not rings)
- 1 1/2 Sticks of Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Boil Cauliflower till almost tender. While Cauliflower is cooking, cook onions till transparent in 1/2 stick of butter and set aside.
- Put cooked drained Cauliflower in an 8 x 8-inch glass pan and add 3/4 stick of butter and the sour cream and the cream cheese, add the onion mixture....stir well...fold in 1/2 cup of chedder and the add the remainder to the top. (I leave the cauliflower a bit chunky)
- Put in a 350 degree F oven.
- Now add the remainder of the butter to the skillet you cooked the onion in...add pork chops and heat through out.
- Now place the pork chops on top of the mixture in the oven and bake another 30-35 minutes. ENJOY!
NotesMy Darlin Hubby is on Atkins and I'm always looking for ways to keep it interesting and to help him not be bored. This is one I cooked tonight and it turned out beautifully. It was simple and delicious...What more could you ask for....Oh yeah ...It's very Atkins friendly
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More