- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve with Crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More