- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 3/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3/4 cup Mayo Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.
- SPOON into 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through. Serve with Crackers and assorted cut-up fresh vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More