- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Servings: 32 servings, 2 Tbsp each
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz) Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz pkg) cream cheese cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on High for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or cut-up fresh vegetables.
NotesI found this recipe on the Kraft website and tried it. My family loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Babette's Test Kitchen
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More