- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Servings: 32 servings, 2 Tbsp each
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz) Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz pkg) cream cheese cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on High for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or cut-up fresh vegetables.
NotesI found this recipe on the Kraft website and tried it. My family loved it.
NFPG Recipe Collection
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Pizzoccheri Alla Valtellinesi
Summer Focaccia Basil SaladSee More