- Cooking Time: 8 min
- Servings: 32 servings, 2 Tbsp each
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 1 pkg. (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 lb. (16 oz) Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8 oz pkg) cream cheese cubed
- 1 can (10 oz) Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Microwave ingredients in microwaveable bowl on High for 5 minutes or until Velveeta is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 3 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or cut-up fresh vegetables.
NotesI found this recipe on the Kraft website and tried it. My family loved it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More