- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Cooked Yellow Squash
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Rib Celery
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- 1 Egg
- 1 Pkg. Ritz Crackers, Crushed
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Drain and mash cooked squash. In a saucepan, saute onion and celery till tender, add to squash. Combine all other ingredients with squash mixture, reserving 1/2 cup cheese.
- Place in a greased casserole dish and back for 40 min. in a preheated 400 degree oven. Top with remaining cheese during last 10 minutes of baking. Remove and let set for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
A Falcon FeastSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More