- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ziti pasta noodles
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small bell pepper of choice, finely chopped
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 26oz jar Classico Pasta Sauce
- 1 15 oz container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch salt, pepper
- 2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Place olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute bell pepper and onion until softened, about 5 minutes. Brown beef. Add pasta sauce, reduce heat to low and stir in noodles.
- 3. Place ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- 4. Place ½ pasta into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon ricotta mixture evenly over pasta, covering entire dish. Pour remaining pasta over cheese, then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 8 servings
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Apple Pie Drink
Mayo Mexican Dip
Sweet Potato BruschettaSee More