- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb ziti pasta noodles
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small bell pepper of choice, finely chopped
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 26oz jar Classico Pasta Sauce
- 1 15 oz container Ricotta Cheese
- 1 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ Cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Pinch salt, pepper
- 2 Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Cook pasta noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- 2. Place olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Saute bell pepper and onion until softened, about 5 minutes. Brown beef. Add pasta sauce, reduce heat to low and stir in noodles.
- 3. Place ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, salt and pepper into a large bowl. Stir until well combined.
- 4. Place ½ pasta into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Spoon ricotta mixture evenly over pasta, covering entire dish. Pour remaining pasta over cheese, then sprinkle with shredded mozzarella.
- 5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- 8 servings
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More