- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese (I don't like CC, so I sub ricotta)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 400Â°F. Mix cottage cheese, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. of the cheese mixture evenly into each pasta shell.
- COMBINE spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; spoon half of the sauce mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Place shells, filled sides up, in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over shells. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 57 min
- Makes: 5 servings, 4 stuffed shells each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More