- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Low Fat Cottage Cheese (I don't like CC, so I sub ricotta)
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 cup KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 20 jumbo pasta shells, cooked, drained
- 1 jar (26 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 400Â°F. Mix cottage cheese, spinach, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning until well blended. Spoon 1 heaping Tbsp. of the cheese mixture evenly into each pasta shell.
- COMBINE spaghetti sauce and tomatoes; spoon half of the sauce mixture into 13x9-inch baking dish. Place shells, filled sides up, in baking dish. Spoon remaining sauce mixture over shells. Cover with foil.
- BAKE 25 min. or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, an additional 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 57 min
- Makes: 5 servings, 4 stuffed shells each
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More