- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15
- 4 chicken breasts
- Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can stove top stuffing mix
- 1/2 tblspn butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Put chicken at bottom of casserole dish
- Cut up slices of cheese and layer on top of chicken
- Mix both cans cream of mushroom soup with 1/4 cup water
- Layer soup on top of cheese
- Layer (bout half a can) of stove top on top of soup
- melt butter and sprinkle on stove top
- Bake 30-45 mins, check chicken to make sure cooked through.
NotesI got this recipe from a friend in high school and have always loved it.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More