- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (mild)
- 1 - 16oz pkg frozen California Blend Vegetables
- 8 oz Light Velveeta Cheese
- Let the vegetables thaw a few minutes and chop into smaller pieces. Bring broth, tomatoes and vegetables to a boil and cook for about 35 minutes until tender. Add Velveeta Cheese. Heat to melt. The spice in the tomatoes is enough so you do not need to add salt and pepper.
NotesWeight Watchers Points – 1 pt.
I think I remember getting this recipe from a Weight Watcher friend.
It's so good.
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More