- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (mild)
- 1 - 16oz pkg frozen California Blend Vegetables
- 8 oz Light Velveeta Cheese
- Let the vegetables thaw a few minutes and chop into smaller pieces. Bring broth, tomatoes and vegetables to a boil and cook for about 35 minutes until tender. Add Velveeta Cheese. Heat to melt. The spice in the tomatoes is enough so you do not need to add salt and pepper.
NotesWeight Watchers Points – 1 pt.
I think I remember getting this recipe from a Weight Watcher friend.
It's so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More