- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cans Fat Free Chicken Broth
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes (mild)
- 1 - 16oz pkg frozen California Blend Vegetables
- 8 oz Light Velveeta Cheese
- Let the vegetables thaw a few minutes and chop into smaller pieces. Bring broth, tomatoes and vegetables to a boil and cook for about 35 minutes until tender. Add Velveeta Cheese. Heat to melt. The spice in the tomatoes is enough so you do not need to add salt and pepper.
NotesWeight Watchers Points – 1 pt.
I think I remember getting this recipe from a Weight Watcher friend.
It's so good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More