- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 lb small shrimp, poached and chopped
- 1 cup best foods mayo
- 1/4 cup caramelized onion
- 1 T roasted garlic
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 T meyer lemon juice
- 2 t fresh dill, chopped
- dash garlic tabasco
- sliced sweet french baguette
- in a medium sized bowl, mix everything extremely well
- Chill for about an hour to let all flavors meld
- Put bread on cookie sheets and toast at 300 degrees for about 5 minutes
- top each slice with shrimp mixture bake for about 5 minutes - set to broil and watch carefully - as soon as turns golden, remove and enjoy!
NotesThis is another great way I have found to use the fresh dill I have been growing - and it is a great finger food that I can turn into a lunch all by itself!
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More