- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: varies
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 lb small shrimp, poached and chopped
- 1 cup best foods mayo
- 1/4 cup caramelized onion
- 1 T roasted garlic
- 1 cup shredded gruyere cheese
- 1 T meyer lemon juice
- 2 t fresh dill, chopped
- dash garlic tabasco
- sliced sweet french baguette
- in a medium sized bowl, mix everything extremely well
- Chill for about an hour to let all flavors meld
- Put bread on cookie sheets and toast at 300 degrees for about 5 minutes
- top each slice with shrimp mixture bake for about 5 minutes - set to broil and watch carefully - as soon as turns golden, remove and enjoy!
NotesThis is another great way I have found to use the fresh dill I have been growing - and it is a great finger food that I can turn into a lunch all by itself!
50 Shades of Taste
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More