- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 3
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 Large Korean Pear
- 1 handful raisins
- 1 handful sliced jalapenos
- 1 tablespoon smart balance spread
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cranberry pepper relish
- 3 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- In a skillet melt smart balance (or no cholesterol spread) and add sliced pear, add brown sugar and cinnamon and let the pears get a little soft. Add jalapenos and relish and cranberry sauce, serve warm. Nice and spicy approximately 440 calories and virtually no sodium!
NotesA concoction I made up in the kitchen when trying to make something tasty for a low sodium and low calorie diet.