- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 ea Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips / Candy Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until just combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or other candy pieces.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls and roll each into a log.
- Place each log into a section of the pan and spead evenly (logs should join at pan bends).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
NotesThis recipe was written for use with an Edge Brownie Pan or a standard 9" x 13" baking pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More