- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 1 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 ea Egg
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 3/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips / Candy Pieces
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat the butter and the sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until just combined.
- Add the dry ingredients and beat into the butter mixture just until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips or other candy pieces.
- Divide the dough into 4 balls and roll each into a log.
- Place each log into a section of the pan and spead evenly (logs should join at pan bends).
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
NotesThis recipe was written for use with an Edge Brownie Pan or a standard 9" x 13" baking pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More