- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 large can tomato juice (I use low-sodium)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Tbls. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. celery salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 1 Tbls. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 Tbls. Frank's Red Hot
- Juice of one lemon
- Add all ingredients except tomato juice to a blender and pulse to combine
- Add tomato juice and pulse to combine
- Serve shaken over ice (with vodka if desired!)
NotesI worked as a bartender at a restaurant in RI for a long time, and we had one of the best recipes for Bloody Mary's. Sadly, they started buying bottled mix to make things easier, and since very few people actually ordered them! I like mine a bit spicier than most, so adjust it to your taste!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
Coca-Cola Biscuits from Southern Biscuits Cookbook
Summer Stone Sangria
Beef & Broccoli over Hong Kong Pan Fried NoodlesSee More