- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- Small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. Realemon
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
- Ritz crackers
- With hands, mix ingredients together except nuts and crackers.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in walnuts.
- Place on plate and surround with Ritz crackers.
NotesI use the light cream cheese and light Velveeta when making the recipe. I then serve it with the reduced fat crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More