- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese, shredded
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- Small onion, chopped
- 2 Tbs. Realemon
- 1 Green pepper, chopped
- 1 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
- Ritz crackers
- With hands, mix ingredients together except nuts and crackers.
- Form into a ball.
- Roll in walnuts.
- Place on plate and surround with Ritz crackers.
NotesI use the light cream cheese and light Velveeta when making the recipe. I then serve it with the reduced fat crackers.
The Blue Family Favorites<3
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Summertime SippersSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More