- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis is the sweet fry bread, Grannny said they used to fry it in bear, beaver or groundhog fat with wild honey on top. Bet that was good!
- 1 cup white flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients.
- Add water to dry ingredients, mix well.
- Knead dough on a floured board till it becomes elastic. Let dough rest 10 minutes, covered.
- Roll out dough till it is 1/2 inch thick.
- Cut into squares or circles.
- Deep-fry at 370F till golden brown; drain on paper towels.
- Drizzle with honey and serve.
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, Satisfying
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)See More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More