- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- dash of salt
- 1 (6 oz.) cherry chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 (10 oz.) spanish peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Combine sugar, salt, marshmallows, milk and 1/2 cup butter in saucepan. Cook on low heat, stir until marshmallows are melted. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add cherry chips, vanilla and almond extract. In another saucepan melt chocolate chips , 1 teaspoon butter and peanut butter; stir until well blended. Add peanuts.
- Spread 1/2 chocolate mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Chill.
- Add cherry mixture on top of chocolate mixture. Put rest of chocolate mixture on top; chill.
- Cut into small bars.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Food Travels Through Italy
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More