- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 large marshmallows
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- dash of salt
- 1 (6 oz.) cherry chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2/3 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 (10 oz.) spanish peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Combine sugar, salt, marshmallows, milk and 1/2 cup butter in saucepan. Cook on low heat, stir until marshmallows are melted. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add cherry chips, vanilla and almond extract. In another saucepan melt chocolate chips , 1 teaspoon butter and peanut butter; stir until well blended. Add peanuts.
- Spread 1/2 chocolate mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Chill.
- Add cherry mixture on top of chocolate mixture. Put rest of chocolate mixture on top; chill.
- Cut into small bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More