- Cooking Time: 8-11 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 cup roasted salted (rinsed) almonds coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180-190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time then stir in the vanilla and sour cream. Blend in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Stir in the chocolate chips, cherries and almonds. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
NotesWe all know cast and crew survive on sugar! These were welcomed with open arms!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More