- Cooking Time: 8-11 minutes
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15 min
- 2 1/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 c butter, softened
- 3/4 c sugar
- 1/4 c sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 cup roasted salted (rinsed) almonds coarsely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (180-190 degrees C). Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time then stir in the vanilla and sour cream. Blend in the sifted ingredients to form a soft dough. Stir in the chocolate chips, cherries and almonds. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 11 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
NotesWe all know cast and crew survive on sugar! These were welcomed with open arms!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Austin Personal Training Recipes
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More