- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (12 ounce) bags frozen sweet cherries, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup almond liqueur
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 package fruit pectin
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- Finely chop cherries.
- In a large stainless or enamel pot add cherries, liqueur and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Add sugar stirring until dissolved.
- Return to a rolling boil, stir in the pectin to dissolve and boil for 1 min stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
NotesMakes 6 half pints
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More