- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 (12 ounce) bags frozen sweet cherries, thawed and drained
- 3/4 cup almond liqueur
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 package fruit pectin
- 4 1/2 cups sugar
- Finely chop cherries.
- In a large stainless or enamel pot add cherries, liqueur and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil stirring frequently.
- Add sugar stirring until dissolved.
- Return to a rolling boil, stir in the pectin to dissolve and boil for 1 min stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim.
- Ladle into clean hot jars leaving 1/4 inch head space.
- Process 10 minutes in a boiling water bath at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
NotesMakes 6 half pints
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More