- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 3-4 apples sliced
- 1-2 Tbsp butter cut into small slices
- 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice (can use more if you like a stronger spice taste.)
- Crescent Rolls
- Combine pie filling, apples, butter, and spice. Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Right before the fruit is done, open a can of Crescent Rolls. Split at the divisions and then split each in half to give you a total of 16. Brush butter on them. Sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Bake per package directions. (May not take quite as long. Just watch them.)
- When done, place the roll strips either on top of the fruit or off to the side. Fruit can go over cake, ice cream, or you can just dip the sweet crescent rolls into the fruit.
NotesMy friend gave me this recipe. It is something that doesn't take a lot of time but tastes really good.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More