- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg. Brownie mix
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 Can (14oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Pkg. (8oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Can (21oz.) Cherry Pie Filling
- Heat oven to 350.
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on package except bake for 20 minutes.
- Beat vanilla, egg, sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese in large bowl until smooth.
- Pour over baked brownie layer.
- Bake until topping is set, 25 minutes.
- Cool 2 hours.
- Spread with pie filling.
- Cut in squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More