- Cooking Time: 15 min.
- Servings: 15???
- Preparation Time: 1/2 hour
- Crust: for 9" x 13" pan
- 1 1/2 g.f. flour
- 1/2 c. br. sugar
- 3/4 c. soft butter or margarine
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 box of Nutrawhip
- 1-8 oz. pkg. creamcheese
- 1/4 c. icing sugar
- 1 pkg. soft tofu 1 can of E.D. Smith cherry pie filling
- Mix crust ingred. together and press into pan and bake for 15 min. at 350*.
- Whip nutrawhip till stiff then whip in softened cream cheese, then icing sugar, then tofu. Be sure the tofu is the soft....not med. or hard.
- After crust cools...spread on the whipped filling.
- Last spread the cherries on the top...can also use blueberries.
- Refridgerate before serving.
NotesTook my old recipe and made it work gluten free. Still miss the graham wafers! There are gluten free ones on the market if you want to spend the extra money.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More