- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c walnut pieces
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter Crisco
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 2 8oz cream cheese softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 21oz cherry filling
- heat oven to 350.
- grease 13x9 pan with Crisco, set aside. Chop 1/2 cup nuts for topping for crust.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in Crisco until fine crumbs form and 1/2 cup nuts and coconut.
- Mix this well, remove 1/2 cup and set aside press remaining into the pan.
- Bake for 12-15 min until edges are lightly brown.
- For filling:
- beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla in small bowl until smooth.
- Spread over hot baked crust.
- Bake 15 min longer, spread cherry pie filing over cheese layer.
- Combine reserved nuts and crumbs and sprinkle over cherries.
- Return to oven and bake 15 min longer.
- Cool and refrigerate several hours.
- Cut into bars. Enjoy!
NotesHoliday cherry cheese bars
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More