- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese-softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 10 oz. cherries (for pie filling)
- Vanilla Wafer cookies
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Put one cookie in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 12-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight and add cherries about 30 minutes before serving.
NotesI've had this recipe for many years and it is always requested by my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More