- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese-softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 10 oz. cherries (for pie filling)
- Vanilla Wafer cookies
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Put one cookie in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 12-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight and add cherries about 30 minutes before serving.
NotesI've had this recipe for many years and it is always requested by my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More