- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI've had this recipe for many years and it is always requested by my family!
- 2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese-softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 10 oz. cherries (for pie filling)
- Vanilla Wafer cookies
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Put one cookie in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 12-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight and add cherries about 30 minutes before serving.