- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese-softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 10 oz. cherries (for pie filling)
- Vanilla Wafer cookies
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Put one cookie in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 12-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight and add cherries about 30 minutes before serving.
NotesI've had this recipe for many years and it is always requested by my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More