- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz. each) cream cheese-softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 10 oz. cherries (for pie filling)
- Vanilla Wafer cookies
- Mix together cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla until smooth. Put one cookie in each paper cupcake liner. Fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees, 12-15 minutes.
- Refrigerate overnight and add cherries about 30 minutes before serving.
NotesI've had this recipe for many years and it is always requested by my family!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More