- Cooking Time: 42-45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cherry chip cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy cherry frosting
- 3 eggs
- Heat oven to 325F. In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and butter with electric mixer on low speed until crumbly; reserve 1 cup. In bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan, press remaining crumbly mixture.
- In same bowl, beat cream cheese and frosting with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in eggs until blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumbly mixture.
- Bake about 45 minutes (about 42 minutes for dark or nonstick pan) or until set; cool completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator