- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 10-ounce package vanilla milk chips (about 1 2/3 cups)
- 1 cup broken, salted cashews
- 1 1/2 cups dried tart cherries
- 1. In a large mixer bowl, combine butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla and eggs. Mix with electric mixer on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Combine flour and soda; gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture. Stir in vanilla milk chips, cashews and dried cherries. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets.
- 2. Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven 12 to 15 minutes, or until light golden brown. Cool on wire racks and store in an airtight container.