- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs or other chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds, very finely chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cherry flavor
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dried sweet cherries
- 1/3 cups powdered sugar (optional)
- Mix the cocoa and powdered sugar together.
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-type mixer, combine the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and cocoa mixture, and chopped almonds.
- Mix in cream, almond extract, cherry flavor, and melted butter.
- Add the dried cherries.
- Mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Shape into one-inch balls and roll in the optional powdered sugar if desired.
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator to become firm.
- Store them until use in the refrigerator.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean pasteSee More