- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 1/2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs or other chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds, very finely chopped
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cherry flavor
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup dried sweet cherries
- 1/3 cups powdered sugar (optional)
- Mix the cocoa and powdered sugar together.
- In the mixing bowl of your stand-type mixer, combine the chocolate graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and cocoa mixture, and chopped almonds.
- Mix in cream, almond extract, cherry flavor, and melted butter.
- Add the dried cherries.
- Mix for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Shape into one-inch balls and roll in the optional powdered sugar if desired.
- Place the cookies in the refrigerator to become firm.
- Store them until use in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More