- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines cherry chip cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. nuts, chopped (if desired)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Mix in about half of the cake mix (dry), egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and the nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More