- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines cherry chip cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. nuts, chopped (if desired)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Mix in about half of the cake mix (dry), egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and the nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
The NourishFull Kitchen
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More