CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines cherry chip cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. nuts, chopped (if desired)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Mix in about half of the cake mix (dry), egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and the nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More