- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. butter, softened
- 1 pkg. Duncan Hines cherry chip cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 c. nuts, chopped (if desired)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat cream cheese and butter until light and fluffy. Mix in about half of the cake mix (dry), egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- Stir in remaining cake mix and the nuts.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More