- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI found this recipe in the Kraft family food magazine. I love cherries and chocolate and this is the perfect combination
- 2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, oil and extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. (Remember to use caution when mixing muffins as over-stirring can make tough muffins). Fold in cherries and chocolate chips.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- Makes 2 dozen.
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More