- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup flour
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup halved maraschino cherries
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, oil and extract. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. (Remember to use caution when mixing muffins as over-stirring can make tough muffins). Fold in cherries and chocolate chips.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack.
- Makes 2 dozen.
NotesI found this recipe in the Kraft family food magazine. I love cherries and chocolate and this is the perfect combination
Mrs. Claus Cooks for Holiday Entertaining
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More