- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Standard Cookie Dough Recipe (or use store bought cookie dough):
- 1 cup of MILK Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cups of chopped maraschino Cherries (NO STEMS)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cherry Juice from the Jar
- Take your standard Sugar cookie recipe (or use store bought cookie dough, if you'd rather cut time in 1/2)
- Standard Cookie Dough Recipe:
- Add 1 cup of MILK Chocolate Morsels
- Add 1/2 cups of chopped maraschino Cherries (NO STEMS)
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Cherry Juice from the Jar
- Roll cookies in small balls, bake for about 5-7 min. depending on your stove. Once cookies are light brown on edges, they are done. Take them out and let cool on a baking rack for 5 min. Then drizzle melted milk chocolate over them to create a "drizzle effect". I usually put them into the freezer to "flash freeze" them for about 2 min. to let the melted milk chocolate harden. Take out, and let sit room temp.
NotesThis is such an EASY cookie recipe that ANYONE can do!! ... I made it up and its become one of my favorites!!
Of course you can alter this recipe by added more or less milk chocolate or cherries.
TIP - Looks beautiful if you put them in a tin, with red tissue paper.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Best of Eva's Family RecipesSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More