CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP SUGAR COOKIES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Standard Cookie Dough Recipe (or use store bought cookie dough):
- 1 cup of MILK Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cups of chopped maraschino Cherries (NO STEMS)
- 2 Tablespoons of Cherry Juice from the Jar
- Take your standard Sugar cookie recipe (or use store bought cookie dough, if you'd rather cut time in 1/2)
- Standard Cookie Dough Recipe:
- Add 1 cup of MILK Chocolate Morsels
- Add 1/2 cups of chopped maraschino Cherries (NO STEMS)
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Cherry Juice from the Jar
- Roll cookies in small balls, bake for about 5-7 min. depending on your stove. Once cookies are light brown on edges, they are done. Take them out and let cool on a baking rack for 5 min. Then drizzle melted milk chocolate over them to create a "drizzle effect". I usually put them into the freezer to "flash freeze" them for about 2 min. to let the melted milk chocolate harden. Take out, and let sit room temp.
NotesThis is such an EASY cookie recipe that ANYONE can do!! ... I made it up and its become one of my favorites!!
Of course you can alter this recipe by added more or less milk chocolate or cherries.
TIP - Looks beautiful if you put them in a tin, with red tissue paper.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More