- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryWeight Watchers Points
Yeilds 16 bars at 2pts each.
These each have over 6g of fiber and about 2g protein!
- 3 C Fiber One cereal, lightly crushed
- 3 servings bran flakes (a serving is between 3/4 C to 1 C depending on brand used) lightly crushed
- 1 1/2C rice crispy type cereal
- 1/3 C dried cherries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 2 T reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 T light butter or margarine
- 7 oz marshmallow creme or 1 bag of marshmallows(about 40 regular sized marshmallows)
- Combine all cereals and dried fruit in a large bowl, set aside. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium saucepan melt butter/margarine stir in cocoa and marshmallows, add in peanut butter. Stir until completely smooth, pour over the cereal mixture to coat evenly. Press into prepared pan and cool.
- Yeilds 16 bars at 2pts each. These each have over 6g of fiber and about 2g protein!