- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C Fiber One cereal, lightly crushed
- 3 servings bran flakes (a serving is between 3/4 C to 1 C depending on brand used) lightly crushed
- 1 1/2C rice crispy type cereal
- 1/3 C dried cherries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 2 T reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 T light butter or margarine
- 7 oz marshmallow creme or 1 bag of marshmallows(about 40 regular sized marshmallows)
- Combine all cereals and dried fruit in a large bowl, set aside. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium saucepan melt butter/margarine stir in cocoa and marshmallows, add in peanut butter. Stir until completely smooth, pour over the cereal mixture to coat evenly. Press into prepared pan and cool.
- Yeilds 16 bars at 2pts each. These each have over 6g of fiber and about 2g protein!
NotesWeight Watchers Points
Yeilds 16 bars at 2pts each.
These each have over 6g of fiber and about 2g protein!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More