- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 3 C Fiber One cereal, lightly crushed
- 3 servings bran flakes (a serving is between 3/4 C to 1 C depending on brand used) lightly crushed
- 1 1/2C rice crispy type cereal
- 1/3 C dried cherries (or dried fruit of choice)
- 2 T reduced fat peanut butter
- 1 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 T light butter or margarine
- 7 oz marshmallow creme or 1 bag of marshmallows(about 40 regular sized marshmallows)
- Combine all cereals and dried fruit in a large bowl, set aside. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium saucepan melt butter/margarine stir in cocoa and marshmallows, add in peanut butter. Stir until completely smooth, pour over the cereal mixture to coat evenly. Press into prepared pan and cool.
- Yeilds 16 bars at 2pts each. These each have over 6g of fiber and about 2g protein!
NotesWeight Watchers Points
Yeilds 16 bars at 2pts each.
These each have over 6g of fiber and about 2g protein!
HKA Community Fair Recipes 2015
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More