- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED Real Semi-Sweet & White Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup (6 oz.) dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 1/4 cups morsels and cherries.
- COMBINE remaining sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
- Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture until coated.
- Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Top balls with remaining morsels.
- BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or just until centers are set.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- NOTES:Dried cranberries can be used and I you can't fine the Swirled Semi-sweet & White Chocolate morsels just used half chocolate chips and half white chocolate chips.
NotesNot much of a cookie eater but couldn't put these down!
Impress your friends and guests with these delicious cookies.
Yield: 4 dozen
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More