CHERRY-CHOCOLATE STUDDED SNICKERDOODLES~ T-N-T
- Cooking Time: 12 to 14
- Servings: 48
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® SWIRLED Real Semi-Sweet & White Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup (6 oz.) dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
Beat butter, 1 1/2 cups sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Gradually beat in flour mixture.
Stir in 1 1/4 cups morsels and cherries.
COMBINE remaining sugar and cinnamon in small bowl.
Roll dough into 1 1/4-inch balls and roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture until coated.
Place on ungreased baking sheets.
Top balls with remaining morsels.
BAKE for 12 to 14 minutes or just until centers are set.
Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
NOTES:Dried cranberries can be used and I you can't fine the Swirled Semi-sweet & White Chocolate morsels just used half chocolate chips and half white chocolate chips.
Impress your friends and guests with these delicious cookies.
Yield: 4 dozen