- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 21-ounce cans cherry filling and topping
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Combine cherry filling and almond extract in an ungreased 8 × 8 × 2-inch baking pan.
- Combine flour, sugar and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl; mix well. Add orange juice, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls over cherry filling, making at least 8 dumplings.
- For the topping: Combine almonds, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well. Sprinkle on top of cobbler.
- Bake in a preheated 350º oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until filling is bubbly and dumplings are brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More