- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans Cherry Pie Filling
- 1 white or yellow cake mix (dry)
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 sticks of butter
- Put pie filling in a 9" x 13" pan and rinse cans slightly with water and add to cherries.
- Sprinkle half of the dry cake mix over cherries, add nuts and coconut.
- Sprinkle remaining half of the cake mix over nuts and coconut.
- Melt butter and pour over all trying to coat all dry mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 mins.
NotesStarting with Pie filling and boxed cake mix - super easy. I got this recipe from my cousin Helen. I think she makes desserts 6 out of 7 days a week.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More