- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups margarine
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 2/3 teaspoon baking poweder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Icing: 4 tablespoons powered sugar
- i tablespoon milk
- For cake, cream margarine, sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Spread 2/3 of batter in a 13 x 9 baking pan. Spread pie filling over batter.
- Spread the rest of the batter by spoonfuls over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30- 35 min. Cool.
- For icing, mix powered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over warm cake.
NotesQuick and Easy and very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More