- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cups margarine
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups sifted flour
- 1 2/3 teaspoon baking poweder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 21 ounce can cherry pie filling
- Icing: 4 tablespoons powered sugar
- i tablespoon milk
- For cake, cream margarine, sugar.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Spread 2/3 of batter in a 13 x 9 baking pan. Spread pie filling over batter.
- Spread the rest of the batter by spoonfuls over cherry pie filling.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30- 35 min. Cool.
- For icing, mix powered sugar and milk.
- Drizzle over warm cake.
NotesQuick and Easy and very good!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More